Wednesday, June 20, 2007

When in France

Well, we are in France and having a very relaxing time in Brittany. Im writing this at Sophie and Freds place, who have kindly lets us use their competers to upload some photos to Photobucket. I wont get them all up today, but Ill begin republishing old posts with photos each time we stop at an internet cafe, so if you see a story youve read before, its probably got a photo in it.

Brest (in Brittany) is sunny but windy. Its 20 degrees, but the wind chill factor is making it seem colder. I sent all my warm clothes home yesterday, so too bad for me, Ive got one jacket and thats it.

Today weve seen a menhir - the kind that Obelix carries around on his back. The legend goes that a male who rubs his belly on the menhir will have male offspring. So Mark lifted his t-shirt and rubbed his belly on it! If a female rubs her belly on it, she gain full control of her household. I already have that so I didnt lift my shirt...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: