Friday, June 8, 2007

Photos

Sadly, I note the PCs in the Internet cafe in London do not even have USB ports, let alone card readers. So we might not be able to show you any pictures until we get to France - I'm hoping Sophie will let us do a little uploading at her place.

Unless we find a more sophisticated Internet cafe before then... that's the best we can do...

Seriously though, we are very fricking tired, thanks to a very long trip from Phuket and a stupid check-in time of 2.00pm at the B&B which was NEVER stated during the booking process. The dodgey Indian bugger that mans the front desk suggested we leave our suitcases in the breakfast room and go for a wander for four hours, but I refused. They would have been sitting out in the open for any man's brother and his dog to walk off with. And since Mark's drink spill on the plane last night wiped out his underpants, that would have been very bad news for him - it ain't easy going stag, you know!

I'm nearly asleep in my chair waiting for the clock to tick around. We're going to install ourselves in a pub shortly, although what good we think this will do is a wonder to me, since one whiff of booze is liable to put me into a coma.

ZZZZzzzzzzz.... what? Where am I? Sawadee... g'day... bonjour... ola... how do you do old chap?

1 comment:

Sophie said...

Hello!

I hope you and Fritz settle well in swingin' London. ^_^

My multi-format card reader and dsl connection are all waiting for you!